If cruises are your thing, and anything Cardi B is your jam, then pack your bags, because there is a Cardi B cruise setting sail this summer.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s a four-day, three-night excursion aboard the Carnival Victory.
- Cardi B is headlining the hip-hop-themed cruise, which is being hosted by DJ Khaled. Post Malone is also performing and the full lineup hasn’t even been announced yet.
- It’s strictly an adults-only cruise, which sadly means no appearances from Baby Kulture.
- The ship will visit Half Moon Cay and Nassau in the Bahamas.
- While aboard, passengers have access to a world-class spa, casino, 24-hour dining, and drinks at one of the vessel’s six bars, including a tequila bar and self-serve beer station. There’s also an on-board winery and martini tasting.
- Activities aboard the ship include mini golf, mixology competitions, a jogging track, dive-in movies, a video arcade, a water slide and several pools. Oh, and for an extra fee, guests can visit the on-board Build-a-Bear Workshop.
All you really need is some “Money” to secure your spot on board for $1,250 per person, based on double occupancy, and can go up to $3,500 for a suite.